Getting set up on RipTide is easy and takes less than 5 minutes. Group Leaders – download and sign-up first. Then, bring your members on using your unique group access code. Quick enough to do right before your I-Have portion of your meeting. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Started – Group Leader
- Start: On Home Screen, click orange “Create Group” button
- Create Group: Fill in Group Name and other info. Group quotas are optional.
- Confirm Group: Click “Setup Group”; your 30-day free trial will begin.
- Invite Your Members: Share your unique code with your members (find under upper-left menu, Group Admin)
Get Started – Member
- Start: On Home Screen, click orange “Join Group” button
- Enter Code: Fill in your networking group’s code, provided by your Group Leader (case sensitive)
How To Use RipTide
- Home: View goal status and upcoming presenters. Enter notes you can refer to for your 60 sec commercial.
- Enter Numbers: Similar to filling out a paper slip. Select your group members from the drop down menus. Click the orange button, “Add to Slip”. You can record activity throughout the week or during your meeting.
- My Slip: Similar to reading off a paper slip. View all of your activity since your last meeting. Click the orange button, “I Was Here” to record your attendance at the meeting.
- Menu: Access additional screens to set goals, view running totals, and see your profile. Group Leaders can schedule presenters and view their admin page.